Behind the Blog.....

I love to cook. I love to exercise. I love clothes and jewellery.

As a new mum who has recently returned to work I find it hard to balance the eating and exercise part so I started to research quick and easy ways to cook healthy meals and keep fit at home in minimal time.

The meals I share are quick and easy, they taste great and most importantly they are good for you!!

Keep an eye out for the killer exercises on my blog that will help keep you in shape in the comfort of your own home!




Be Happy

Be Happy

Friday 14 June 2013

Guilt Free Pancakes

I am always in a rush in the morning but I always make sure I eat breakfast. The batter for these pancakes takes under 5 mins and I can get other things done while they cook away. They are tasty and so healthy for you.
Enjoy xo

Quinoa, Coconut & Banana Pancakes

Method

Spoon 2 heaped tsps of coconut flour into a 1/3 measuring cup and top up with quinoa flakes then put into a bowl. Add 1/3 cup of soy milk (I use almond milk too) and just under 1/3 cup water, add egg and mix together. 
Add 1/2 ripe mashed banana, this is optional but it tastes a little bland without, you can also add a tsp vanilla  or stevia if you like it a little sweeter.
Heat oil in fry pan and drop batter in, make sure they are sealed and showing small bubble holes before you turn as they will fall apart. 
You can serve with honey or natural yoghurt and cinnamon!!! Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment