Behind the Blog.....

I love to cook. I love to exercise. I love clothes and jewellery.

As a new mum who has recently returned to work I find it hard to balance the eating and exercise part so I started to research quick and easy ways to cook healthy meals and keep fit at home in minimal time.

The meals I share are quick and easy, they taste great and most importantly they are good for you!!

Keep an eye out for the killer exercises on my blog that will help keep you in shape in the comfort of your own home!




Be Happy

Be Happy

Wednesday 12 June 2013

My very first blog....ever!!

Hi All,

I am new to the whole blogging thing but I have so many great food and fitness ideas that I would love to share with all those busy mums, so I have decided to start my own blog. 

I have recently returned to work fulltime after having my first baby and like many others i juggle work, fitness, motherhood and a FIFO partner. I love my fitness and I also love to cook but time doesn't always allow me to fit it all in so I have learnt to maximise food and fitness in minimal time.

My aim was to make super tasty, super easy food that anybody can create. Once I returned to work full time I could no longer get to the gym so I also started to create home workouts to keep myself in shape.

I look forward to sharing my recipes and easy fitness ideas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment