Behind the Blog.....

I love to cook. I love to exercise. I love clothes and jewellery.

As a new mum who has recently returned to work I find it hard to balance the eating and exercise part so I started to research quick and easy ways to cook healthy meals and keep fit at home in minimal time.

The meals I share are quick and easy, they taste great and most importantly they are good for you!!

Keep an eye out for the killer exercises on my blog that will help keep you in shape in the comfort of your own home!




Be Happy

Be Happy

Saturday 13 July 2013

Overnight Oats.

So I have discovered a quick and easy way to have breakfast ready the night before!!!! These oats are so quick and easy to prepare and it will save you a heap of time in the morning.

So this is the basic recipe for overnight oats and you can add anything you want to them to jazz it up!!
All you need is:

2 Tbls rolled oats
2Tbls milk

Optional extras:
Cinnamon, apple, raspberries, cocoa, vanilla....whatever you like really.

All you need to do is add the milk to the oats and pop it in the fridge overnight, if you want them a little thicker you can do half yoghurt instead of milk or all yoghurt if you want. I layer it up with natural yoghurt mixed with a spoonful of raw cocao powder. Just keep experimenting until you get your favourite flavour. :)

DELICIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment